- Emily Blunt Was Bullied In Childhood Because Of Her Stutter
- Emily Blunt Feels Motherhood Is A Huge Societal Obligation
- John Krasinski Lost A Bet And Cooks For Emily Every Week
- The Huntsman: Winter's War, What we Know So Far!
- Pics From the Movie Promotion of The Huntsman: Winter war
- Emily Blunt Dishes About Ex, Michael Buble & Addresses Those Cheating Rumours
British actor Ben Whishaw, is currently in consideration for an important role in the movie Mary Poppins Returns. The 35-year-old actor is likely to play an important character as the grown-up Michael Banks.
The movie will be a sequel to the classic 1964's Mary Poppins, and includes other notable stars like Lin-Manuel Miranda and Emily Blunt. The movie, which will be directed by Rob Marshall is expected to release on 25th December, 2018.
The story of the movie is set in the backdrop of a depression-hit London, the sequel will showcase the grown-up Michael Banks, Jane Banks and three children. They will be paid a visit by the inexplicable Mary Poppins.
Soon through her magical skills, along with her friend Jack, Mary Poppins will help the family restore the missing joy and wonder in their lives.
Into The Woods fame director Rob Marshall will be in charge of the movie, and Life Of Pi fame writer David Magee is all set to pen down the script for the movie.
Ben Whishaw has earlier featured in movies like James Bond Spectre and Skyfall, and recently starred in the movie The Lobster, The Danish Girl, and the miniseries London Spy.