- LOOK! Adam Levine's New Tattoo Is Simply Amazing!
- Miley Cyrus Going To Be A Key Adviser On The Voice Season 10!
- 10 Best Pop Songs Of 2015 You Need Listen To!
- Adam Levine Drops His Towel In "This Summer's Gonna Hurt" Video
- Adam Levine Mistreated By A Fan After Jimmy Kimmel Show
- Oops! Behati Prinsloo Suffers Marilyn Monroe Moment, Flashes Butt!
Adam Levine and his gorgeous wife Behati Prinsloo are expecting their first baby!
The Victoria's Secret model fell in love with The Voice coach, and they got married in July 2014 throwing a lavish wedding ceremony in Mexico. Since then, they have been anxious to start a family and looks like their family is getting a little bigger in a few months' time. Adam Levine admitted that he loves kids and is willing to have as many as possible, with his wife.
All the coaches from The Voice are happy about the news but Blake in particular is over the moon, on hearing that his best friend is soon going to be a dad. The Country singer even offered to be the godfather of his buddy Adam's kid.
Everyone knows Blake is super good with kids, according to Star magazine, Blake has shown special interest in Gwen's kids and they love him. "Blake has the abilty to deal with kids and have patience to teach them and play lazer tag with them" a source close to the singer told E! News.
So what do the happy couple feel about having Blake in their life as their child's godfather? we are yet to see what they have decided.
Stay tuned for more news and gossip from the Hollywood. Meanwhile hit and comment box and tell us your views and thoughts on Blake and Gwen Stefani getting comfy with each other.