TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The 18 years old Modern Family actress Aerial Winter's breast reduction surgery scars have created a lot of buzz in the media. And, this is how she responded to all the body shaming critics!
The actress who plays the role of Alex Dunphy on the ABC comedy series, was spotted at the SAG Awards looking absolutely beautiful in her black attire. '
What made her more beautiful was the fact that she wasn't ashamed of the scars caused by the medical procedure she had last summer, 2015, to reduce her breasts size.
But, it wasn't too long until people started talking about it and termed it to be unappealing. For which, this is what Aerial had to say,
'Guys there is a reason I didn't make an effort to cover up my scars! They are part of me and I'm not ashamed of them at all. :)'
You go, girl! This is how everybody human being needs to think. She also spoke about women being overly sexualized within the industry and outside.
'Every article that has to do with me on a red carpet had to do with 'Ariel Winter's crazy cleavage!' or 'Ariel Winter shows huge boobs at an event!'
'That's all people would recognize me by - not, 'Oh, she does great work on 'Modern Family.' She said.