- Justin Bieber's 'What Do You Mean': Excited Celebs Count Last Day!
- David Letterman's Last 'Late Show': What Celebs Said To Dave
- Celebrity PDAs & Kisses At Cannes Red Carpet: Nicole Kidman, Brangelina & More...
- Tom Cruise Escapes Bus Accident In London While Filming
- Retro looks for actors Alec Baldwin and Russell Brand
- Catherine Jones roped in for Rock of Ages
Renowned comedian and actor Alec Baldwin says that he is trying very hard to learn speaking Spanish and he thinks he will be able to learn Spanish language by the time he turns 90.
The 58-year-old Hollywood star has been trying to grasp the new language since the time he met his wife Hilaria. His wife, a native Spanish born in the island of Majorca married the English actor and comedian Alec Baldwin.
Since the time, the actor has been trying hard to learn Spanish and also said that he will "nail it" when he is old and grey.
"My Spanish can only get better. It can only improve... maybe by the time I'm 90, I will nail it. I love Madrid. I think it's one of my favourite cities in the world." Said Alec Baldwin in a statement.
However, the 30 Rock actor might have to brush up his Spanish speaking skills much early than he is expecting. As his wife wants their daughter to learn Spanish as her first language.
"Carmen's first language is Spanish. I only speak Spanish with her...and with Alec she is smart enough to know that she needs to switch to English." Hilaria said.
"Alec's Spanish is getting better and better. His accent is very good." She added further.