- Denis Villeneuve Disappointed To Find Amy Adams Not Nominated For Oscar
- Best Of 2016: Who Is The Best Hollywood Actress Of 2016?
- Motherhood Has Made Amy Adams More Compassionate
- Celebrities Who Missed 2015 Oscars: Brangelina, George Clooney & More..
- 2015 Oscars Snubs: Jennifer Aniston, Selma, Angelina Jolie & More
- Critics' Choice Awards 2015 Red Carpet: Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Aniston...
The Man of Steel actress, Amy Adams, recently said that she doesn't even quite think herself as a star or a celebrity even though she has a respectable career in the film industry.
The 42-year-old actress regardless of being a well-known name to many revealed that she never even viewed herself in terms of celebrity status.
"I am still really naïve. I am continuously shocked by the world! How people behave. Like, it would never occur to me to post a picture of myself in my underwear on Twitter."
"Maybe the 20-year-old me - I shudder to think of what I would have done in my moment of desperation and seeing what I might've chased." She said.
Adams also said that some day she would love to play the character of the late Janice Joplin on screen, who died of drug overdose at the tender age of 27.
"When people first brought the project to my attention, I said, 'I can't do this; people would judge me and tell me all the reasons that I am not like her.' And then when I started reading about her, I realized that she was this beautiful human plagued by things which are so common."
"She had a need to find something. People saw this huge personality, but there was this soulfulness and this screaming child inside of her." She concluded.