- Using Natural Cosmetics Will Make Her Smell Like A Foot Feels Amy Schumer
- Amy Schumer Thinks She Is Sexy Despite Hollywood Calls Her Fat
- Celebrities To Go On Total Hollywood Strike Until Donald Trump Resigns
- Amy Schumer Lashes Out At Haters For Body-shaming Her
- Fans Left Amy Schumer's Show After She Slammed Donald Trump
- Amy Schumer Enjoys Humiliating Her Agent
The Trainwreck actress Amy Schumer believes her present boyfriend Ben Hanisch, is totally different from the common narcissistic guys around and whom she has dated in the past.
The 35-year-old star actress, who is renowned for her comedy roles, has been dating a furniture designer boyfriend for quite sometimes now and feels that this could be the best romance she has had as Ben Hanisch is extremely loving and supportive to her.
"I usually would go for narcissists who, you know, could never be happy. (Ben's) just very supportive and loving and I think we're very proud of each other. He is so far removed from this business that it's really nice," said Schumer.
However, Amy Schumer feels that their dream relationship might end soon. She has been fearing about the same and making up her mind to deal with it.
"Being in love is the scariest thing in the world. You want to cry and scream. I can't handle it. Every time we say goodbye, I think, 'This will have been a nice last week together.' Or I tell myself nothing is real and he's going to leave me and tell me he never loved me." She added.
"I feel so bad for him. How exhausting it must be dating me," she said.