- Using Natural Cosmetics Will Make Her Smell Like A Foot Feels Amy Schumer
- Amy Schumer Thinks She Is Sexy Despite Hollywood Calls Her Fat
- Celebrities To Go On Total Hollywood Strike Until Donald Trump Resigns
- Amy Schumer Lashes Out At Haters For Body-shaming Her
- Fans Left Amy Schumer's Show After She Slammed Donald Trump
- Amy Schumer Enjoys Humiliating Her Agent
Actress Amy Schumer reveals that in Hollywood treatment towards women is not a fair game at all, as she recalled an incident which had shocked her to the core at that moment when she was told to lose weight for a movie role.
She was told to lose weight and weigh less or else it would probably hurt people's eyes.
"The only change was that it was explained to me before I did that movie Trainwreck that if you weigh over 140 pounds as a woman in Hollywood, if you're on the screen it will hurt people's eyes," said Amy.
The 35-year-old star added that she initially had succumbed to the pressure to lose weight and also dropped a few pounds prior to filming for that role in the movie.
"I didn't know that so I lost some weight to do that but never again," she added.
Amy also said that she had no inhibition in her acting career though and she always feels comfortable with diversified roles and character portrayal.
"I think the most painful awful things wind up being funny but I've also learnt the hard way that that's not always true. I don't shy away from anything just because it's uncomfortable, I like being uncomfortable," Amy said.