- The Amazing Spider-Man Films Weren’t Disasters Feels Director Marc Webb
- Andrew Garfield Gets Past His Ego And Self-Glory For The Role In Silence
- Working With Martin Scorsese Was A Gift Says Andrew Garfield
- Andrew Garfield Said He Had Struggled Playing Spider-Man
- Eligible Bachelors Of Hollywood You Need To Look Forward To In 2016
- Emma Stone B'day Special : 6 Things You Didn't Know About Her!
The Amazing Spider-Man actor Andrew Garfield says that he is very excited to watch the upcoming new Spider-Man film titled Spider-Man: Homecoming, featuring Tom Holland as the lead protagonist.
"I watched the trailer for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' and it's great! I think it looks great, I'm really excited to see it, I can't wait," Garfield said in a statement.
The 33-year-old The Amazing Spider-Man actor also stated that he is a "big fan" of Tom Holland.
"I'm a big fan of Tom and that character, so I'm just really excited to see it," said Garfield.
Garfield said that the character Tom Holland playing in the upcoming Spider-Man: Homecoming, is very different than what the Spider-Man used to be during his time, or that we have seen in the Tobey Maguire Spider-Man. He said, here Spider-Man is much of a healer.
"It's a story about a guy who's a new kind of action hero. He's a guy that doesn't want to do harm to his fellow man. He wants to be kind of the most violent nurse that you've ever seen. He's a healer," Garfield added further.
Andrew Garfield also said that he is excited to pass the baton of playing Spider-Man to a new man. "I'm just really excited to just be a fan again as opposed to bearing the weight of it," he confessed.