- This Actor Played Cupid In Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' Love Story; Asks If They Are Happy Together!
- I Did Fall In Love With Priyanka Chopra: Dwayne Johnson
- The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review: Rides On High-Octane Escapism And Insane Action
- Feud With Dwayne Johnson Was Overemphasized Feels Vin Diesel
- Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron To Visit India For Baywatch Promotion?
- Being Comfortable With Who I Am Was Greatest Breakthrough: Dwayne Johnson
Renowned Hollywood actor Dwayne Johnson, who was recently judged as the sexiest man by the People magazine, He is all set to appear with his upcoming animated movie Moana, where he has lent his voice for the character of Maui.
The actor is all praises for this particular Disney movie and said that this is going to be one history-making movie.
Johnson also states that he always wanted to feature in a movie, helmed by the iconic Walt Disney Animation Studios.
"It was the opportunity to showcase my culture, and to be part of something that was truly historic," Johnson revealed in a statement.
"This is a history-making movie and I am not saying that because I am a little biased... because I'm in the movie, but it truly is. With Disney putting out 'Moana', showcasing the Pacific islands for the very first time on screen this way," Johnson added.
Moana is the story of a girl, who happens to be the daughter of daughter of a Polynesian tribe's chief. The girl, in the course of time, will be chosen by the ocean for an important mission. The girl then sets sail for the adventure along with the demi-god Maui.