- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Movie Review
- Celebrities React To Bruce Jenner's Transition, Supports Caitlyn Jenner
- Ellen Recreates Oscar Selfie With Meryl Streep
- Anna Kendrick Positive Following Nude Photo Leaks
- Jennifer Aniston's Cake Trailer Makes Us Scream, OSCAR!
- Anna Kendrick Admits Being Drunk At Marie Claire's Interview
Hollywood actress Anna Kendrick reveals that her stylist convinced her to purchase high-end designer shoes costing her more than her house rent.
The 31-year-old actress states that she was actually convinced into buying those exorbitantly priced footwear to appear for the promotion of her role as Natalie Keener, in the upcoming movie titled Up In The Air.
"But at that point the movie wasn't out yet and nobody really knew who I was and my stylist was like, 'You still have to be wearing the expensive shoes otherwise the world will end', and kind of talked me into buying these shoes that were more than my rent." Anna said.
"I was like, 'I think that you think my life has completely changed already and it hasn't. I'm going to need to wait on that.' But I got sucked into it. A very pathetic moment," Kendrick said in a statement.
However, the actress points out that there is a great irony involved about the gifts she received. She said someone will be lending her garments and shoes when she can afford to buy luxury items herself.
"It's the great irony that once you can afford the shoes somebody will lend them to you which is lovely," Anna Kendrick concluded.