- The Terminator Franchise Is Never Finished Says Arnold Schwarzenegger
- There Is No Expendables Without Stallone Says Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's Aftermath To Release In India On April 21
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Shoots Down Senate Run Rumours
- I Think Trump Is In Love With Me, Says Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Follows The Same Exercise Regime Since 20 Years
Iconic Hollywood Star, Arnold Schwarzenegger urges the citizens of America to "stop whining" about the newly elected President Donald Trump.
"Now, he is elected, and it's important we all support the president and we all come together and we stop whining and it becomes one nation," said Schwarzenegger in a statement.
The Terminator actor, who had been very vocal about casting vote against Trump at the time of election, saying "For the first time since I became a citizen in 1983, I will not vote for the Republican candidate for President," is now ready to accept Trump for the greater good.
The Terminator actor said, it is not about any individual or race, it is for the betterment of the country as a whole, and now that is Trump has been elected as the American President, he will give his 100 percent to help him for the betterment of the country.
"Like Obama said, it's not blue states, its not red states, it's the United States of America, when someone is elected, then you go 100 percent behind them and you help them, and you help them shape the future of the country." Schwarzenegger added.
"I am 100 percent behind him and I will do everything I can do to help." Schwarzenegger concluded.