- Jeremy Renner To Give Up Acting In Pursuit Of A New Career?
- Why Jeremy Renner Won’t Possibly Return For Mission: Impossible 6
- Tom Cruise Escapes Bus Accident In London While Filming
- Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol first trailer leaked
- Rachel Weisz in talks to star in The Bourne Legacy
- Jeremy Renner, J.Lo join voice cast of 'Ice Age 4'
Denis Villeneuve's Arrival could be the ultimate movie in the sci-fi genre, fans are waiting for. This movie is sure to blow some fresh air into already saturated sci-fi alien movie genre. Arrival is all set to draw your attention, as it is going to be much unlike any other alien movies in the recent past.
The movie is based on the Nebula Award-winning novel Story of Your Life by Ted Chiang. The movie was originally slated to carry the same name as the novel, but later the name was changed for marketing reasons.
Paramount Pictures has already scheduled it for a mid-November release, clearly indicating that the studio is proclaiming it to be an awards contender. The story of the movie is neither woven in an ordinary context, nor there is anything like human-alien war to follow with the ultimate glory.
It has a subtle touch -, about love, time, and language, showing a linguist trying her best to crack the code and learn the alien language only to communicate with the intraterrestrial species. And then how the aliens reciprocate the language for communication will be the USP of the movie.
The movie grabs an impressive star cast like Amy Adams and Jeremy Renner in the leads. So those who are expecting for an action-packed Human-Alien war movie, prepare to be amazed when it hit the theaters in mid-November this year.