- Michael Fassbender Planning To Take Break From Acting
- X-Men-Avengers Crossover Finally Under Way
- Michael Fassbender Likes To Keep His Private Life Undisclosed
- Next James Bond Actor Battle: Who Will Replace Daniel Craig? Damian Lewis, Idris Elba...
- Hollywood Movies & Actors Creating Oscars 2016 Buzz
- 'Steve Jobs' Production Starts, See The Cast
Celebrated Hollywood actor Michael Fassbender states that his forthcoming film titled Assasin's Creed might be just the initial part of an overwhelming trilogy.
Fassbender, who portrays the character of Callum Lynch, a present-day convict teased fans by stating that this could be just the beginning of a much interesting story.
"We had an idea of what would happen over three stories, basically, when we were starting this one, It'll be a different time zone, for sure. A different regression." Michael Fassbender said in a statement.
Fassbender always had a big fascination for history and therefore he is happy to finally do a film with some historical angle.
"History was always one of my favourite subjects at school. I really enjoy this exploration of history," said the actor.
"What's fun about the history element of it as well - and this is something we did with the Spanish Inquisition - is: we all have an idea of what happened in that period of time; it seemed to be some sort of religious cleansing, the Spanish Inquisition." Fassbender stated.
"But what's fun is when you put a little slant on it. Actually, Templars and Assassins were at work behind the scenes there, and there was something political that was going on behind that façade. That's fun to play with." he added further.