- Madonna Defends Her 'Blowing Up The White House' Speech
- Madonna's Bizarre Antics! Madge Exposes Fan's Bosoms On Stage!
- Loving Parents! Hollywood Celebrities Who Have Adopted Children
- Shocking Stories About Celebrities Who Have Been Sexually Abused
- Extremely Finicky & Demanding Hollywood Musicians!
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Did Odd Jobs Before They Earned The Stardom!
Renowned pop star and songstress Madonna believes that singers and pop stars these days get highlighted pretty easily and quicker because of the presence of various social media platforms.
"I was already famous before social media, so for me, fame isn't the burden. Fame is the manifestation or the by-product of my work, and that was two decades before social media," she said.
She also said, that, because it is easy to get popular these days, singers concentrate more on social media and getting fame than developing themselves in a better way by nurturing their talents.
"Now to me, the burden is people are more focused on fame than actually doing the work or being an artist. Now it's easy to become famous. What isn't easy is to develop and grow as an artist without being distracted or consumed with fame."
The 58-year-old pop star sees herself more of an artist than a songstress, as she always tries to bring freshness into her performances every time.
"I don't consider myself a pop act, I consider myself an artiste. And it's an artiste's responsibility to be revolutionary in our work. It's our responsibility, our duty and our privilege," said Madonna.
"I like Instagram because it's like keeping a diary and every day I get to share different aspects of my personality, my life, and what inspires me, what infuriates me, or what causes I want to fight for." She concluded.