- Margot Robbie Says, One Should Take Lessons From Previous Relationship
- Prince Harry Can Text Pretty Fast: Margot Robbie
- Will Smith Declined A Tattoo Offer From Margot Robbie
- Suicide Squad Actress Margot Robbie Held Her Breath For Five Minutes Under Water
- Olivia Wilde Too Old To Play Leonardo DiCaprio's Wife!
- 'Focus' Movie Review
Suicide Squad actress Margot Robbie says she loves drinking a bottle of chilled beer while taking a bath under a hot shower. It helps her to reduce stress and get a proper sleep at night. She also said that drinking a chilled beer while taking a hot shower is what she calls a 'beer shower'.
"I like to have a beer shower. A nice beer in the shower. When I did 'Whiskey Tango Foxtrot', I was saying, 'Oh my God, I can't wait to go home.' And Tina Fey's costume lady was like, 'Me too."
"I can't wait to go home and have a beer shower.' She said she drinks an ice-cold beer in a boiling-hot bath or shower, and it made her sleep," said Robbie.
"I was like, 'That sounds perfect!' So now when I get home from work, I have a beer shower or a beer bath if I have time. It takes a long time to switch my brain off," she added.
Robbie also says that she is an avid fan of Harry Potter books and reads the novel every time at bed even if she had already read it 20 times before. This also helps her to get proper sleep at night.
"I'm a massive 'Harry Potter' nerd, and although I've read the books probably 20 times each, I read 'Harry Potter' before bed and it helps me switch my brain off," she said.