- This Actor Played Cupid In Priyanka Chopra- Nick Jonas' Love Story; Asks If They Are Happy Together!
- I Did Fall In Love With Priyanka Chopra: Dwayne Johnson
- The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review: Rides On High-Octane Escapism And Insane Action
- Feud With Dwayne Johnson Was Overemphasized Feels Vin Diesel
- Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron To Visit India For Baywatch Promotion?
- Dwayne Johnson Feels That Film Moana Will Create History
The 44-year-old wrestler turned actor Dwayne Johnson, might just have achieved the prestigious title of Sexiest Man Alive bestowed upon by the People magazine earlier this week, but the man himself says he was the most awkward looking teenager in his earlier days.
Dwayne Johnson aka the Rock says, he had never considered himself attractive, and particularly at the time when he had acne all over his face.
"I had an awkward phase when I was 13, 14-years-old. I was trying to find my identity and trying to settle into my identity," said Johnson.
Johnson also added that he had a peculiar fascination for sweets even though he was allergic to it..
"I loved sweets. Every day after school I would go get doughnuts and I would go get cookies. I have an adverse reaction to sugar and chocolate, where I would break out in all these pimples. You could just imagine that, with my curly half-Afro," the Rock added.
"Being comfortable in my own skin just took a lot of time," he continued.
"When you finally are comfortable with who you are, warts and all, it really allows for a greater confidence in life. Being comfortable with who I am was probably one of the greatest and best breakthroughs that I've ever had in my life," said Johnson.