TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The 20-year-old renowned American model Bella Hadid says she wants to divert her career into acting now. She says she has high hopes of making it big in Hollywood.
Bella Hadid, who has been named "Model of the Year" in 2016 by GQ, says, though she wants to make her career into acting, she won't be revealing much of her ambitions and dreams as she is a bit "superstitious".
"I think it would be really fun because it's exciting to be in front of the camera on film instead of just pictures. I have so many goals but most of the time I like to keep them to myself because I'm really superstitious." Said Bella Hadid in a statement.
While talking about her career in modeling Bella said, "I was really surprised but definitely excited. I tried last year [to be cast in] the show but I think everything happens for a reason."
Bella Hadid also stated that her sister Gigi Hadid has been her comfort blanket and it is because of her presence, that she is easily able to pursue her career in modeling.
"It's amazing; she's really my comfort zone and my comfort blanket, so to be able turn around and to be able to talk to her, it really grounds me and makes me a little less nervous to have my best friend with me." Bella added.