- Justice League New Trailer Unveiled, But Where Is Superman?
- Ben Affleck Had To Undergo Rehabilitation For Alcohol Addiction
- Deathstroke Has The Capacity To Be A Great Villain Feels Joe Manganiello
- Matt Reeves Likely To Replace Ben Affleck As The Batman Director
- After Quitting Direction, Ben Affleck To Pull Out Of Batman Role And DC Altogether
- Ben Affleck Steps Down From Directing Batman Solo Flick
Although he says there is a chance that the title may be changed later on, Ben Affleck reveals the title for his upcoming solo Batman movie.
Ben Affleck, who is acting, directing as well as producing the movie, has been looking forward to name his upcoming standalone Batman movie properly, keeping in mind that this movie will bring on a different perspective on the life of Batman and the Gotham City.
The actor, director, and producer of the movie intends to title the upcoming movie as 'The Batman'. Ben Affleck officially confirmed this in a press meet, however, he also laid the possibility on the change of title in future if the necessity arises.
"The movie I think is going to be called The Batman. At least that's what we're going with now. I might change it, We're working on the script. The script is going well. I'm really excited about it." Ben Affleck said in a statement.
The new Batman movie will bring on a deadly villain out of the comic book, named as 'Deathstroke'. The character will be played by Joe Manganiello. Ben Affleck, however, is also set to appear in another super hero flick to release next year, named Justice League.
On the other hand, no release date has been announced for Ben Affleck's The Batman yet.