- Benedict Cumberbatch Will Be Seen In A New Role, Stopping Time
- Benedict Cumberbatch Confirms His Involvement In Avengers: Infinity War
- Benedict Cumberbatch Wants Director Scott Derrickson To Return For Doctor Strange 2
- Doctor Strange Creator Planning For A Sequel
- Benedict Cumberbatch Doesn't Think Himself As A Hollywood Star
- 5 Things About Doctor Strange We Bet You Didn’t Know
The Doctor Strange actor Benedict Cumberbatch states that his mother along with the actress Wanda Ventham believes that he has been transforming slowly into his popular onscreen character "Sherlock" alter-ego.
Cumberbatch features in the eccentric and brilliant Sherlock Holmes character in the BBC drama series. And Benedict Cumberbatch said that he has been taking on the detective's impatient and frivolous nature.
The actor says that he starts acting like the character even if he is not portraying Sherlock Holmes on screen and that gives her mother the impression that the actor is slowly transforming into the Sherlock Holmes alter-ego.
"I do get affected by it the role. There's a sense of being impatient. My mum says I'm much curter with her when I'm filming 'Sherlock'." Benedict Cumberbatch said in a statement.
The actor also added that he loves playing the character of Sherlock onscreen. He continued saying that it was quite amazing for him to to portray a very complex role, like Sherlock who is passing through a very desolate moments but also funny on the other side.
The Sherlock Holmes show first aired in the year 2010. It became an instant hit with the audience all over the world. The show is all set to be back on the Indian Television with its season four from January 2017.