- Beyonce To Set The Stage Ablaze At MTV Video Music Awards
- Beyonce Shares Pics From Her Recent Family Getaway With Blue Ivy & Jay Z
- Beyonce & Jay Z's PDA Filled Italy Vacation Slams Divorce Rumours
- Beyonce Stuns In A Series of Bodysuits At Jay Z’s Made in America Festival
- Jay Z & Blue Ivy Celebrate Beyonce's Birthday!
- Happy Birthday Beyonce: Her Love Story With Jay Z In Pics
Much like another Hollywood star Oprah Winfrey, Beyonce Knowles intends to set up her own TV channel to venture more in to the business of Fashion, Film and Lifestyle. "She intends to create her own TV network just like Oprah," a source confirmed.
In a move to expand her management portfolio Parkwood, Beyonce is all set to launch her TV network in a span of next ten years. She has already finalized about the programming and the channel will cover documentaries about American and African history.
"Her entertainment company Parkwood is doing very well and her desire is to create a network so she can have the freedom to bring the ideas of her closest creative friends to life. The plan is to develop it within the next decade," the source added.
Beyonce and his husband Jay Z has got the accreditation of as one half of the most powerful celebrity couple. Even Beyonce's latest song book Lemonade has been critically acclaimed worldwide and was also streamed more than 100 Million times in just a week.
The singer will also perform at the MTV Video Music Awards 2016 . The singer has also been nominated in 11 awards this year. And with new venture in mind, it can be said that, 'sky is the limit' for Beyonce.