- Britney Spears Newly Launched Perfume Makes Women Feel Empowered
- My 20s Were Horrible, Says Britney Spears
- Britney Spears Almost Drowned While Vacationing In Hawaii
- Britney Spears Prefers Katy Perry Over Taylor Swift
- Hilarious! Check Out These Funny Quotes Of Celebrities!
- Hollywood Divas Who Became Bridesmaid In Real Life!
Biopic on the celebrated singer Britney Spears is all set to come on TV very soon. As per the reports, the biopic which will be a TV movie will concentrate on the singer's life, personal and professional both, along with showcasing her ups and downs in life.
Popular TV network Lifetime has made the public announcement about the biopic to be coming soon on the television.
Leslie Libman will be on the Head of Direction for the film. It will try to showcase the singer's ascend to fame, and will also highlight the ups and downs she has faced and the hurdles she overcame in her career. The film will be a complete biopic on the singer.
It is learned that the actress Natasha Bassett, has been confirmed to play the role as Britney Spears. The biopic will spin around for approximately two hours and will also throw light on the singer's infamous relationships.
It will bring Britney's relationship with Jason Alexander, Justin Timberlake, and Kevin Federline before the audience through this television movie. It is tentatively titled to be 'Britney', will be under the production banner of Asylum Entertainment, from a script penned by Anne-Marie Hess.
The production process for 'Britney' is expected to roll on from September 19, in Canada. It is slated to release in around mid-2017.