- Will RC11 Be The Mega Comeback Of Mega Power Star Ram Charan?
- INSIDE STORY! Mega Fans Upset With Ram Charan & Chiranjeevi
- HOT NOW! Was Kona Venkat Really Innocent? Sankarabharanam Turns Crucial For Star Writer
- All Is Well Between Sreenu Vaitla & Roopa Vaitla
- OH FRESH! Kona Venkat Confirms Clash With Sreenu Vaitla
- SHOCKER! Kona Venkat To File A Defamation Suit On Sreenu Vaitla
Behold audience, "Birth of the Dragon" - a true story about the legendary martial artist Bruce Lee, and his emergence as a martial arts icon, is all set to come your way to the nearest theatres.
The Bourne Ultimatum famed George Nolfi is all set to bring this iconic martial arts figure on big screen, based on a true incident and an epic fight with a Kung Fu master Wong Jack Man, which actually made Bruce Lee a legendary martial artist and hence, "Birth of the Dragon", as the title says.
This single fight between Lee and Wong Jack Man changed the entire course of martial arts. And this has been depicted in the movie as per the director George Nolfi's and producer Michael London's wish.
"There is not a single place in China, or the U.S., or Canada or the rest of the world that people don't know his name or have an enormous affection for him and for his story.... He did something that was thought impossible in the early 1960s," said Nolfi.
"Bruce Lee is this iconic figure who represents a sort of meeting of East and West. We are at this really extraordinary moment in history right now, with China opening up to the West and the West becoming fascinated with China," added London.