- Blake Lively Eyes A Possibility To Revive The Hit American TV Show Gossip Girl.
- Birthday Spcl: Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds' Love Story In Pics
- World Breastfeeding Day: Celebrity Breastfeeding Moments
- Blake Lively's New Look Goes Viral On Social Media
- Blake Lively Turns Fashion Designer
- Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their First Child, Reports
Celebrated actress Blake Lively, who had to shoot some of the movie scenes with white sharks for her upcoming movie The Shallows, says it was not at all scary, but rather a cool moment. The actress said that earlier she had some reservations, but then afterwards she felt it quite cool.
Blake Lively said she was at first a bit hesitant to get into the water; however, she overcame her agitation after her first shoot with the sharks.
"Being in the moment it was not a scary moment... it was a cool moment. I was face-to-face with those majestic creatures. It was incredibly eye-opening because I was always terrified of great white sharks,"
"But being in the water with them, being within their habitat, they don't look like big, monstrous creatures - they're beautiful, peaceful and serene," said Lively.
Lively said that after she got used to stay face to face with those great white sharks, she never felt them as fearful, rather she observed them as beautiful and peaceful creatures.
"In the movie, I'm not thinking of the shark as an attacker - the shark is a remarkable creature, simply trying to survive." She added.
Blake also praised the island where she had shot for the movie and said, "It's just such a pristine, beautiful beach, and some of the best food I have ever had in my life was on this island of just 350 people."