- Blake Lively Terms Shooting With Sharks A Cool Moment
- Birthday Spcl: Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds' Love Story In Pics
- World Breastfeeding Day: Celebrity Breastfeeding Moments
- Blake Lively's New Look Goes Viral On Social Media
- Blake Lively Turns Fashion Designer
- Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their First Child, Reports
Blake Lively, the lead in the famous American hit television series Gossip Girl, is all but excited to have a possible revival and continuation of the show. The 28-year-old television star, played the character of Serena van der Woodsen, in the series.
According to the reports, Blake is pretty much excited to have the series back with her former co stars and probably eyeing a possible reunion through the process. The hit show Gossip Girl broadcasted their last show back in 2012.
"I don't know, it would be fun. We had such a great time doing that that I think we all would really enjoy that," Blake said.
Blake Lively, who is expecting her second child with husband Ryan Reynolds, said she misses the show dearly. "I miss it sometimes, too," she added.
However, the Gossip Girl executive producer, Josh Schwarz, confirmed that he has no plan to bring back the show from the dead. He never considered the possibility in the near future for the show, which ran successfully for 12 seasons.
"We haven't really explored some of those conversations. Maybe, I don't know. We haven't really thought about it," he concluded.
Now it will be interesting to see, whether the producer changes his mind and brings back that nostalgic high school drama back to television.