- Samuel L Jackson Not Happy With Casting Of Black British Actors In American Films
- Samuel L Jackson Attends The Oscars Only For The Love Of Goody Bags
- Footballer Neymar Jr As New xXx In Vin Diesel's Return Of Xander Cage
- Why Samuel L Jackson Isn't Too Excited About The Oscar Bait!
- Behind-the-Scene Pics From xXx: The Return of Xander Cage Movie!
- Worst CGI Effects In Blockbuster Hollywood Movies Of The 21st Century!
Celebrated actor, Samuel L Jackson, might be the few among all on earth, who is hardly bothered with the Angelina Jolie-Brad Pitt divorce. The actor says, it doesn't even matter to him in anyway and he wonders why people are so much into this matter.
Samuel L Jackson said that divorce is just a part of life as much as marriage is and people should not take this seriously, as he says, life goes on. "It's life, you know? People carry on. People do what they do."
He said that there may be some people who would get happy by this latest development regarding Brangelina divorce and some might get sad. But he said marriage and divorce are all part of life and people should hardly care about all these. These things happen to go on as long as there's life.
"There's a huge segment of America that still think that you know, what he did to Jennifer Aniston was just wrong, and they're just overjoyed that, you know, that the wicked witch lost her husband or whatever," said Jackson.
"And I'm sure there's another segment that thinks that it is sad. And it's a dissolution of another family and all those kids and whatever. But I don't know why it's everybody's business, or why people care anyway," he added.