- My Admiration For Angelina Jolie Is Endless: Cara Delevingne
- Filming 'Suicide Squad' Had A Demonic Effect, Says Cara Delevingne
- Crying Helps To Overcome Tension, Says Cara Delevingne
- When Chloe Said 'No' To Taylor's Exclusive All Girl Squad!
- Cara Delevingne Rants At Paparazzi On Twitter
- Kylie Jenner Copies Kendall Jenner, Shows Major Skin On Instagram
Renowned model and actress Cara Delevingne is completely swayed away in love with singer-songwriter St Vincent and says that she has never felt this alive and excited before.
Cara Delevingne, who is 23 year old, says she is happier than before with this recent development and she is in love hopelessly with 33-year-old St Vincent and is smitten by her charm and personality.
"I'm completely in love. Before, I didn't know what love was - real love. I didn't understand the depth of it. I always used to think it was you against the world. Now I know the meaning of life is love. Whether that's for yourself or for the world or your partner," said the actress.
Delevingne also mentioned her sexuality as "liquid" and stated that being called gay isn't a matter of botheration for her any more.
The model also added that, earlier she used to feel bad when people termed her asgay, but now she has discovered the real meaning of love and that she is beyond these petty terminologies. She is happy and that is what matters now.
"As a child I used gay as a bad word. As in, 'that's so gay'. All my friends did. I'm obviously in love, so if people want to say I'm gay, that's great. But we're all liquid - we change, we grow." The actress opined.