- Not A Big Fan Of Make-Up, Says Chloe Grace Moretz
- Selena Gomez And Moretz Add Voice To The Ongoing West-Taylor Squabble
- When Chloe Said 'No' To Taylor's Exclusive All Girl Squad!
- Charlize Theron's Dark Places Trailer: Gillian Flynn's Novel Adaptation
- Kick Ass 2 - Movie Review: A Watchable Fare
- Keira Knightley's lesbian sex scene with Chloe for Laggies
Actress Chloe Moretz feels that fragrance can help her explore the other side of her personality. She says, by experimenting with different fragrances, she can actually play around with own her character.
"What I think is beautiful about the Coach fragrance is that is really... I started realising fragrance is another way to express another part of who am I and play around with myself," Moretz said.
She added it is the same with fashion and beauty. By wearing different scents, one can actually experience the many sides of his/her own character.
"It's the same with fashion and with beauty. You can play around with the masks and veils you wear and figure out pieces and parts of you through that," she added.
The 'The 5th Wave' stars revealed that the very hint of her grandmother's scent makes her nostalgic. She explained it as the first scent she used to experience and like when she was a little baby. Now, whenever she gets that slightest smell, it makes her remember of her grandmother.
"My first fragrance that I was around was my grandmother's, and I remember being a baby, and now every time I smell it as an adult, it brings up so much scent memory, it was beautiful," she said.