- Chris Brown Gifted His House Key To Girlfriend Krista Santiago
- Chris Brown Insecure! Fears Ex Stalking Him!
- Some Of The Best Performances From iHeartRadio Music Awards 2016!
- Chris Brown Advices Justin Bieber On Love And Women!
- Selena Misunderstood Kendall! Spills Wrong Info On Live Radio!
- Shocking Stories About Celebrities Who Have Been Sexually Abused
Now it's time for singer Chris Brown to join the discourse on the much talked about rift between Taylor Swift and Kanye West over a controversial line in the song named 'Famous'. Chris Brown straightway blasted the ongoing verbal tussel over the social media, calling it a childish act.
It all started with the resentment shown by Taylor Swift, who took to Instagram to vent her anguish after being regarded as b****" in Kanye West's track 'Famous' and accused the rapper for not revealing the full line of the song to her, which in itself is quite unacceptable to Swift.
This ongoing celebrity war has already been fueled up by various celebrities around, like Selena Gomez and Moretz, and now it's time for Chris Brown to join with comments like : "Who gives a f***.", "Celebrities, freedom of speech??, come back to f****** planet earth. Everyone really be acting like little a** kids (Even me at time)". "Oh no...Someone said something I don't like, Ouch, my P**** hurt. Make music and shut the f*** up."
Well, now, after his comments were leaked online with screenshots, he quickly added up as these were not thrown at anyone in particular, rather it was a general proposition made and meant for those who would consume.