- Robert Downey Jr Leaving Marvel Franchise Confirms Chris Evans
- Captain America To Die In Infinity War? Here Is What Writer Stephen Mcfeely Has To Say!
- With Contract Expiring Soon, Is Chris Evans leaving Marvel Camp?
- Avengers: Infinity War In Hogwarts Castle Or Hogwarts Like-Castle?
- Thanos To Be Portrayed As Protagonist In Avengers Infinity War
- Captain America Might Be A Double Agent Who Works For Hydra: Stan Lee
Well, according to the reports, there is enough reason for the superhero movie fans to get disheartened. After Hugh Jackman bids adieu from playing the iconic character of Wolverine in X-Men movies, it's time for Chris Evans to step down from the role of Captain America in MCU movies.
Joe and Anthony Russo, who have directed the Captain America: Civil War, confirmed the news that Chris Evans will no longer be seen in the iconic character of Captain America in the upcoming movie Infinity War movie.
The 35-year-old actor, who portrayed the role of Steve Rogers, will not be seen donning the traditional red-blue Captain America costume in MCU anymore.
"I think him dropping that shield (at the end of the film) is him letting go of that identity. (It's) him admitting that certainly, the identity of Captain America was in conflict with the very personal choice that he was making," Joe said.
Earlier, the writers of the movie, Stephen McFeely and Christopher Markus said that the reason why the Captain was not dead in the 'Civil War' is because, there is a chance that the Avengers might need him in the future, and there they hint about his comeback in the future movies.