- 2017 Is Going To Be Noah's Year: Miley Cyrus
- Legalisation Of Marijuana In California Makes Miley Cyrus Happy
- Miley Cyrus's Mother And Sister To Feature In A Reality Show
- Woody Allen Is A Great Fan Of Miley Cyrus
- Will Never Walk A Red Carpet Again: Miley Cyrus
- Miley Cyrus Joins Lolawolf For Her Single Named 'Teardrop'
The very talented singer, songwriter and actress Miley Cyrus says that celebrating Christmas always makes her deeply sad because of the implications of consumerism and greed.
She says that, people can even call her grinch. But Miley Cirus feels that Christmas is now filled with greed and excessiveness.
"Call me the grinch but Christmas always makes me feel deeply sad," Miley wrote on Instagram. "It is filled with so much excessiveness & greed." Miley Cyrus said in a statement.
She continued, "I just hope everyone gives the gift of love and acceptance this year to not only their own family but those around the globe who don't get everything they wished for due to life's unfair circumstances!"
Miley Cyrus says her parents always made Christmas very special by helping others and caring for their welfare.
"My parents always made Christmas about others and I hope you find it in your heart to do the same! @happyhippiefdn is what I am most thankful for this year because of the purpose it gives me." Cyrus stated further.
"Without it I would feel so lost and useless on this planet! Thank you to all those who support our mission and I hope EVERYONE has a magically Merry whatever you celebrate!!!!!! #celebrateloveveryday." Added Miley Cyrus.