- Courteney Cox & Matthew Perry : The 'Friends' Couple Dating In Real Life?
- Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox still best friends
- Emma Roberts took Skype route for Scream 4 audition
- Courteney Cox ready to forgive her estranged hubby
- Courteney Cox's estranged hubby still loves her
- Sex with David Arquette was painless, says ex-mistress
Former Friends actress Courteney Cox believes with proper guidance and practice, her daughter could be the "next Jennifer Lawrence" in the field of acting. It is also learned that Cox is reportedly organizing acting classes for her daughter to train her in the art of acting.
Cox also reveals that her 12 years old daughter, Coco Arquette from her ex-husband David Arquette, has been showing interest in acting and therefore, Cox is pretty excited.
Courteney had earlier casted her daughter in a song video for Foy Vance's single named as 'Coco', and now she is all set to get her girl properly trained in stage acting.
"From the first time Foy played 'Coco' for me - and every time I've heard it since - I've felt he captured, not only Coco's unique personality but also the beautiful childhood innocence that sadly, but inevitably, fades with time," said Courtney.
"She's signed Coco up for acting lessons and she's pouring over scripts for her. When she's with industry friends, she keeps saying Coco could be the next Jennifer Lawrence," said a source.
Moreover, Courteney Cox also feels that her daughter Coco has the talent to start acting sooner and she is quite enthusiastic about her daughter's acting lessons.