- NOT SALMAN OR AAMIR! From Leonardo DiCaprio To Daniel Radcliffe, All Want To WORK With Shahrukh Khan
- Warner Bros Aims For New Harry Potter Film With Daniel Radcliffe In The Lead
- Daniel Radcliffe Would Prefer To Breathe His Last On A Film Set
- Daniel Radcliffe Delighted To Work With Michael Caine
- No More Stories On Harry Potter Says JK Rowling
- Daniel Radcliffe Believes Hollywood Is Still Racist
Would Daniel Radcliffe, the former Harry Potter, ever come back to play the character again? Maybe not, as the actor himself feels it might not be possible and said, "some things are better left untouched".
Following the recent news that Warner Bros is trying to get back Radcliffe to reprise the famous character as the iconic wizard in the upcoming Harry Potter and the Cursed Child movie, the actor clearly mentions that he has no plan "to go back to anything like that".
He also added that he will be "happy enough and secure enough to let someone else play it".
"I'm never going to close the door, that would be a stupid thing to do. But I think I'll be happy enough and secure enough to let someone else play it," said Radcliffe.
Radcliffe also said that he doesn't fit the character to play the iconic wizard in the upcoming The Cursed Child movie, as it will require a much grown-up Harry.
"At the moment it's not even a concern because I'm too young to play the character. But even in 10 years' time I would still feel strange about going back to it," he said.
"There's a part of me that's like, some things are better left untouched. So I don't want to go back to anything like that and maybe sour what people have already loved," Radcliffe added.