- NOT SALMAN OR AAMIR! From Leonardo DiCaprio To Daniel Radcliffe, All Want To WORK With Shahrukh Khan
- Warner Bros Aims For New Harry Potter Film With Daniel Radcliffe In The Lead
- Daniel Radcliffe Would Prefer To Breathe His Last On A Film Set
- Daniel Radcliffe Delighted To Work With Michael Caine
- No More Stories On Harry Potter Says JK Rowling
- Daniel Radcliffe Believes Hollywood Is Still Racist
Daniel Radcliffe might be a superstar in his early age, and has a lot of fan following around the world. But the Harry Potter star is not at all in favour of joining the social media, saying he doesn't like technology that much and he prefers to stay away from all the social networking sites.
The 27-year-old who played Harry Potter in the movie based on JK Rowling's best-selling novel said he believes there is absolutely no need for him to register in social media hubs like Facebook or Twitter. These all seem meaningless to him to spend time on.
He also said that these social media sites like Twitter or Facebook might be useful to some people for specific purposes, but the actor never felt any need to use them personally.
"I think Twitter is great for certain things and certain people, there are people I really enjoy reading on Twitter. But I don't know why anyone in my position would ever be on it," he said.
The Harry Potter actor also mentioned that he is not a fan of technology at all and had just got an e-mail id three years ago.
"I got email three years ago. I managed to not because I loved not having it, and then I had to get it cause I joined a fantasy football league."