- You Won’t Believe Whom Kendall Jenner Used To Crush On
- Kendall Jenner Starstruck on Meeting Obama!
- See What Kendall Wants to Be When She's 30 Years Old!
- Hilarious! Kendall Roasts Kylie On Social Media!
- Rebecca Romijn Calls Kendall And Gigi, FAKE Supermodels!
- Hot Pics! Check Out These Celebrities In Their Bikinis For Coachella!
Reality TV star and actress Kendall Jenner feels that deleting her Instagram account and staying away from social media has worked like a detoxification tool for her. However, she also confirms that she would love to be back on the social media platform soon.
"It's so crazy to me that it even became huge news like that. Like I have no idea how that, I mean I guess I didn't expect it. But I also took my Twitter of my phone, I didn't delete my Twitter entirely, but I took the app off my phone," said Kendall.
"So, I had no idea anyone was even talking about it. I honestly didn't even think anyone would care," she added.
"I just wanted to detox. I felt like I just wanted a little bit of a break. I'm always on it. I feel, I would wake up in the morning, and I would look at it first thing, I would go to bed, and it was the last thing I would look at." Kendall continued.
"I felt a little too dependent on it. So, I kind of wanted to take a minute to detox. I'll be back," she added further.
Kendall Jenner shared all these during a short appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, which is all set to be broadcasted in India on the Romedy NOW channel.