- The Last Time I Was Here, We Had A Party At Akshay Kumar's Place & I Loved The Food: Will Smith
- Will Smith Looks Forward To Spread Relief Through His Work
- WOW! Akshay Kumar Parties With Will Smith; Ranbir, Sonakshi, Varun & Others Join Them [Inside Pics]
- Will Smith Declined A Tattoo Offer From Margot Robbie
- Kendall Jenner Starstruck on Meeting Obama!
- Worst CGI Effects In Blockbuster Hollywood Movies Of The 21st Century!
Actor Will Smith says , it was very difficult to cope with young Suicide Squad co-stars. He got so burned out, after partying with the younger Suicide Squad co-actors that he had to go for regular naps in order to regain his energy.
Will Smith, who is 47 now, plays anti-hero character Deadshot in the movie, Suicide Squad. He admitted that, at this age perhaps it is not the right thing for him to party with younger actors like Cara Delevingne 23, and Margot Robbie who is now 26 years old.
"I'm 47. Do not hang out with 20-year-olds. Do not do it. It ruins every aspect of your 40-year-old life when you try to hang out with 20-year-olds." He said.
"I had about six weeks on set when I was like: 'I can be 20, this is fun'. But from tattooing, to working 14-hour days and then hanging out for four hours, and parties on set...I need a nap," said the actor.
Earlier, his co-star in the movie Margot Robbie came with a tattoo gun on the set and had tried to draw tattoo on every one present there, including Will Smith, which he escaped somehow. Smith thinks he is now too old for doing these.