- Chris Pratt Apologises To His Hearing-impaired Fans For Insensitive Instagram Post
- Chris Pratt Finds It Hard To Live A Normal Life After Being Famous
- Chris Pratt Says He Is A Big Fan Of DC Movies
- Chris Pratt Thinks He Is An Outsider In Hollywood
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2 Will Be The Greatest Movie Of All Says Chris Pratt
- Chris Pratt Organizes Dance Parties On The Jurassic World Sequel Film Sets
Director Morten Tyldum who is all excited about his latest film Passengers says that the sci-fi film will not have a sequel. The director added that it has been an unique experience for both the actors Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt working in the movie.
The actors were happy with how the film has ended and they do not want to jump into another sequel from that ending.
Jennifer Lawrence explained that the character named Aurora in the movie has made her feel very special.
"It didn't have an effect on the way I prepared for the part, but it is refreshing -- it's nice. It's really rare to find original content in a studio movie, that doesn't have a proven audience -- that has such a big budget." Said the actress.
"So it still feels weird that we just kind of closed the case on it. Because I've never been on such a big movie where the end is the end." Lawrence added.
Following up the above statement made by Lawrence, Chris Pratt also said that it is very crucial not to have a sequel to the film Passengers.
"Yeah, I loved the idea of that. That was really something that was important to me. I think maybe I even mentioned that the Morten in the beginning," said Chris.
"I was like, 'Listen, this has to be as it is, right? You're not going to switch it at the end and open it up for a sequel because it could be wildly successful or whatever.' No. This is an entirely complete story." The actor added.