- Dolly Parton sacrificed motherhood for career
- Dolly Parton's 'Together You and I' video premiere
- Dolly Parton wants duet with Elton at royal wedding
- Dolly Parton devastated over loss of her old footage
- Julie Andrews to receive lifetime achievement Grammy award
- Tinie Tempah loves Dolly Parton’s massive boobs
Veteran singer-songwriter & actress Dolly Parton reveals that she and her family could have died and almost "froze to death" inside their house after a heavy shower of show over Great Smoky Mountains. She added, it was a miracle that they ultimately survived.
"We lived way back in the mountains, and we had boarded up our windows to keep the snow and wind out, and had no idea it was going to snow like that. We got trapped in there. We thought we were going to die and our little tears were frozen on our little faces." said Dolly.
"We were frozen, no fire, no food, no nothing. And so it had to have been prayer that melted the snow around us and got us out of there. That's kind of like our Christmas miracle." She added.
Dolly Parton also said that it probably due to her mother's faith and prayer to God that had saved them. She said her mother was a very spiritual person and she could sense if something bad or good is going to happen.
"Momma had a lot of faith, Momma had those visions and dreams that she sensed something was going to happen, but because of her great faith, she prayed us through," Parton added further.