- I Did Fall In Love With Priyanka Chopra: Dwayne Johnson
- The Fate Of The Furious Movie Review: Rides On High-Octane Escapism And Insane Action
- Feud With Dwayne Johnson Was Overemphasized Feels Vin Diesel
- Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron To Visit India For Baywatch Promotion?
- Dwayne Johnson Feels That Film Moana Will Create History
- Being Comfortable With Who I Am Was Greatest Breakthrough: Dwayne Johnson
Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, who is famous for his signature move 'The Rock Bottom', has slammed some of his Fast & Furious 8 male co-stars in the same manner for being unprofessional on the sets. Dwayne mentioned this in his Facebook post.
The 44-year-old WWE wrestler turned actor, who is about to finish off shooting for the movie, shows his gratitude towards the franchise and bonding with the Universal Studios Entertainment, with high praise on Facebook. He also highly venerated his female co-actors in the movie.
However, at the same time, he severely criticized some of his male co-stars for being unprofessional. The reason for this is yet to be known. He also mentioned that, they however, cannot do anything about it to mend themselves.
"There's no other franchise that gets my blood boiling more than this one. An incredibly hard working crew. Universal Studios Entertainment has been great partners as well. My female co-stars are always amazing and I love 'em." He said.
"My male co-workers however are a different story. Some conduct themselves as stand up men and true professionals, while others don't. The ones that don't can't do anything about it anyway," Johnson wrote in the Facebook post, without mentioning any names.
"Bottom line is it'll play great for the movie and fits this Hobbs character that's embedded in my DNA extremely well. The producer in me is happy about this part. Final week on Fast 8 and I will finish strong," he concluded.