- Crazy Hollywood Celebrity Feuds Of All Time!
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Opened Up About Their Drug Addictions
- 13 Celebrities Who Dissed Justin Bieber
- Eminem's Threatens Lana Del Rey With Violent Lyrics In Shady Cxvpher
- Eminem's Controversial Rap Songs: Birthday Special
- Eminem Sues New Zealand's National Party For Copyright Infringement
Putting all the gossips to rest about a feud between Drake and Eminem, the rapper made a surprise appearance on stage and joined Drake during his stage performance in Detroit.
Marshall Mathers, the 43-year-old rapper, who is fondly known as Eminem, appeared on stage dramatically after Drake, hinted the audience on a surprise guest appearance during his live performance.
"Do you think we'll be able to look back and say, 'Do you remember that one night in Detroit?'" Drake teased the crowd by saying these.
Following this, Eminem walked in on the stage, marking his third appearance in a concert in the last eight months.
Drake then wasted no time in introducing the star rapper, saying, Eminem to be the greatest rapper ever.
"Make some noise for the greatest rapper to ever get on a microphone." said Drake.
Eminem reciprocated the acclamation, saying its an honour to be present there, standing next to the singer and then joined him in his performance.
"It's an honour to share the stage with this man right here," said Eminem.
Eminem then shared a photo of him sharing the stage and performing with Drake on his Instagram, with a caption as "Views from The Joe. #WelcometoDetroit (sic)."