- Oscars 2018 Red Carpet Pictures: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone & Gal Gadot Make Heads Turn
- Oscars 2017: Biggest Oscar Upset, La La Land Loses Best Picture Award To Moonlight
- Best Of 2016 Results:Arrival And Emma Stone Score Big
- La La Land Touches All Time Record For Most Nominations In Oscars
- Emma Stone Says She Would Love To Do Theatre Again
- Emma Stone Wishes To Shed Her Stage Name
Renowned Hollywood actress Emma Stone says she had a "traumatic audition" experience early in her career.
"With 'Birdman', my character was outside the actor's mind really - she was just his daughter, not totally involved in that world. But with 'La La Land', I had a little more trepidation playing an actress in Los Angeles who was auditioning over and over." Said Emma Stone.
She continued, "It's pretty close to my exact appearance when I first moved there. It was scary - like, is this going to be too much? But then it quickly became fun because we were all sharing horror stories and dramatising our little traumatic auditions."
Emma Stone also said that, she remembers how one casting director had helped her during her struggling days in Hollywood.
"It didn't directly remind me of any single audition I went on where I was, 'Wow, that might be the one!' But what it did remind me of was the casting director who put me in 'Superbad'." Emma said.
"She just had a feeling about me, and she kept bringing me in for things over three years. If it weren't for her, I don't know what would've happened." The actress added.
"But the audition for 'Superbad' was pretty different than here - I wasn't singing a ballad, but, well, there was improvising with Jonah [Hill]. I guess that's kind of similar." Emma concluded.