- Taylor Swift, Lea Michele, Scarlett Johansson in race for Les Miserables
- Evan Rachel Wood is up for dating girls/guys
- Marilyn Manson parted ways with Evan Rachel Wood
- Evan Rachel Wood quits Spider-Man musical
- Dita Von Teese loses cool over Marilyn's engagement
- Wedding bells for Marilyn Manson, Evan Rachel Wood?
Renowned actress Evan Rachel Wood said that she is not afraid anymore to share her haunting experiences with the world. The actress said that, the incident has left a deep scar in her mind.
In a letter posted on her social media profile, the actress said, that she do not want to make it rather a sob story. She is strong enough to let the world know about it.
"Well, since everything is out in the open now, figured I would share the confession letter I wrote to @RollingStone in its entirety. #NotOk (sic)," she captioned the post.
"I started questioning my reasons for staying vague about my experiences as a girl growing up in America. I think, like a lot of women, I had the urge to not make it a sob story, to not make it about me. I didn't have to confirm what happened, what mattered is that it happened." She wrote.
"That still affects me to this day. I think deep down, I also didn't want to be accused of doing it for attention, or told it wasn't a big deal, or 'that's not really rape.' I will not be ashamed. I will also not project some false idea of being completely over it because 'I am so strong," she wrote in the letter.