- Returning To Hollywood Was 'Scary', Says Renee Zellweger
- Renee Zellweger Says She Craved For Creativity
- Renee Zellweger Slams Plastic Surgery Rumours
- Renee Zellweger Slams Society, Says Double Standard Against Women Should Be Ditched
- Shortest Celebrity Marriages In Hollywood Which Will Make You Forget 'Weddings'
- Renée Zellweger's Birthday: Her Many Affairs
Popular actress Renee Zellweger feels that fame is not all she wants in her life.She explains, she loves her acting job and career but never enjoys the fame which comes attached with this profession.
The 47-year-old Jerry Maguire star, who returned to the Hollywood spotlight again after a break of almost six years, said that the very existence of fame does not allow one to be in his/her natural self. Fame always demands one to be under the wrap of an imaginary world.
"I like the job. I really like the job. I like to go to the set, the comradery. Fame is weird to me. It's not natural. You don't have the opportunity to meet people in a genuine way," said Zellweger.
Renee Zellweger's breakout character was in Jerry Maguire, opposite Tom Cruise in a romantic comedy act. The movie has also helped her a lot to understand and handle the fame in her life.
"With my family it was more of an emotional thing. I remember the night of the 'Jerry Maguire' premiere. You're swept away, and there's no more contact with your mom and dad." Zellweger explained.
"They're left there, and you're moving around shaking hands and taking pictures, signing things and saying hello." added Zellweger.