- Rogue One Originally Scripted To Have A Different Ending
- Felicity Jones Says Every Single Woman Wants Equal Pay
- Rogue One Fight Scenes Were Exhausting, Says Felicity Jones
- Stephen Hawking Congratulates Eddie Redmayne On Oscar Win
- Irrfan Khan, Tom Hanks & Felicity Jones To Star In 'Inferno'
- First Time Oscar Nominees 2015: Eddie, Benedict, Rosamund & More...
Renowned Hollywood actress Felicity Jones says that as she has grown up in the town of Bournville, Birmingham, she has acquired some of its traits like being a bit of rebel during her young days.
"When did I go rogue? Probably when I was growing up and I was a teenager. At times I was a bit of a rebellious teenager," Jones, who will be seen in the upcoming Rogue One: A Star Wars Story said in a statement.
The 33-year-old actor, also feels good about the fact that the young girls can relate themselves and look up to her rebel character as Jyn Erso, the Alliance fighter.
"I just feel it's a wonderful moment that young girls get to celebrate someone like Jyn just as they did with Daisy Ridley's Rey in Star Wars: The Force Awakens," Felicity Jones said.
Talking more about the character, Jones said that her character Jyn has been made similar to the character of Rey in the Star Wars: The Force Awakens. She feels the character bears a strong personality overall.
"She is someone who has great humanity, she has an independent spirit and lives by her beliefs, and I think there's something wonderful about her for a young girl to admire," Jones added further.