- Jamie Dornan Thinks Shaving Off His Beard Makes Him Look Like A Thumb
- Jamie Dornan Felt 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' Paralyzing
- Jamie Dornan Terms Shooting During Terror Attacks As 'Bloody Awful'
- Dakota Johnson Is So Over The Hot Scenes In Fifty Shades Of Grey Sequels!
- HOC's James Foley To Direct Fifty Shades Darker, Expect The Sequel To Be Thrilling!
- James Foley To Direct Fifty Shades Darker
Something a little more raunchier and darker is approaching to the theatres near you. And "This time, no rules, no punishments, and no more secrets". As the first trailer of the much-anticipated sequel for Fifty Shades of Grey has been officially released. And it just took everyone's breath away.
The steamy trailer of Fifty Shades Darker, the sequel to the original movie that you probably have seen but didn't tell anyone, is finally here and it will definitely make you go speechless. It has got all, the heat, the romance, along with its characteristic drama, but this time, even more darker, as it says.
The film this time, returns with Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson as the lead protagonists, and it promises to pick up just where it had left in the first part.
The newly released trailer also drops hints at Anastasia's emotional dealings with Christian and his former flames. Here, she gets to learn about all of his past and the actual reason behind his dark and sombre persona, eventually, a few more darker shades of grey.
Joining the main cast in the sequel is none but Kim Basinger, who is all set to portray the role of one of Christian's ex-admirer.
So, Fifty Shades Darker is all set to hit the theatres in February 2017.