- Suicide Squad Fan To Take Legal Action Against Warner Bros. Over Deleted Joker Scenes
- Jared Leto Finds Hollywood Conservative, Says No Place For Gay Leading Man
- Much Love For Green: These Vegan Hollywood Celebs Will Surely Inspire You!
- Hollywood Celebs Who Received The Most Strange Presents From Fans!
- Miley Cyrus & Jared Leto In A Friends With Benefits Relationship? Read Here!
- Dallas Buyers Club Judgement: Australians To Pay For Illegal Download
Suicide Squad actor Jared Leto says that he fared pretty poorly in his first audition. He says, his first audition was for the Star Trek and there he could not just deliver one single line. He termed himself as 'terrible' during his first audition.
The Oscar-winning star, who is 44 now, said he couldn't even understand, how he had performed that bad during his first audition and that too, infront of a brand like Star Trek. The thought of it still embarasses the actor. And obviously he had lost the role.
"One of my first auditions was for one line in Star Trek, just one line in Star Trek: The New Generation. Great show, but I was terrible and I definitely did not get the part," said Leto.
"I remember going up for WKRP in Cincinnati...They tried to remake the show. Definitely didn't get the part. I remember being so bad, just being so embarrassed reading. How can you be so bad?" Leto added.
The actor also spoke about his first kiss and termed it as a wonderful new experience, which was like a head spinner. "That's a little too naughty to talk about. I mean, that's a whole different show. It makes your head spin," he said.