- George Clooney Slams Donald Trump, Calls Him Hollywood Elitist
- George Clooney Was Shocked To Know About Pitt-Jolie Divorce
- Hollywood Celebrities Who Strongly Support The LGBT Community
- Spoiler Alert! 'Money Monster' Trailer Starring Julia Roberts & George Clooney Gives Away Ending!
- Oops! Amal Clooney Suffers Malfunction At First Wedding Annivesary Celebrations
- George Clooney Celebrated First Wedding Anniversary With Amal Without Gifts!
Iconic American film-maker, actor, and activist, George Clooney, feels extremely proud of his wife Amal, a human rights attorney, for the way she is tackling the aspect of global terrorism.
George Clooney insisted that his wife's work is "very important".
Amal is trying to bring the leaders of the ISIS terror group to trial in lieu of Nadia Murad, whose brothers and mother were slaughtered by ISIS fighters in Iraq.
George Clooney has praised his wife for taking the initiative to end global terrorism for one and all.
"What she's doing is something that's very important to what she does for a living, and what she does in this case is protect a young girl and a group of people, the Yazidis, who actual genocide has been committed against." Clooney said in a statement.
"If you don't take them (ISIS terrorists) to court if you don't hold them accountable, then what are you doing? You can't kill them all. It's gotta be where you stand at the end of all this." He added.
Amal however, has acknowledged that there is a huge risk involved in this kind of work but she is also confident enough to bring down the terrorist organizations under the justice.
"We are aware of some of the risks involved, of course," she said. But she also said that "this is my work."