- Supermodel Gigi Hadid Calls Priyanka Chopra Gorgeous! Thanks To Her Recent Photoshoot
- So True! Here's What Gigi Hadid's Boyfriend Zayn Malik Has To Say About Shahrukh Khan
- Gigi Hadid Asks Women To Celebrate Beauty Of Imperfection In Her New Campaign
- Gigi Hadid Gets A New Address, Moves Into Zayn Malik's Home
- Zyan Malik Is Impressed By Gigi Hadid's Intelligence
- Rebecca Romijn Calls Kendall And Gigi, FAKE Supermodels!
Celebrated American model Gigi Hadid holds her thyroid disease and the meds she take, responsible for her skinnier figure.
"My metabolism actually changed like crazy this year. I have Hashimoto's disease. It's a thyroid disease," Gigi Hadid said in a statement.
The supermodel also added that, she has lost all her curves due to her illness and the medicines she take for cure.
"It's now been two years since taking the medication for it, so for the VS show I didn't want to lose any more weight. I just want to have muscles in the right place, and if my butt can get a little perkier, then that's good." Said Gigi.
Moreover, Gigi also said that she loves her figure and she does whatever it takes to stay in right shape.
"I love my body because I know what it's been through to be what it is, and honestly I'm not going to change for someone who is depressed about their life. The Victoria's Secret Angels aren't going anywhere; I'm not going anywhere; plus-sized models aren't going anywhere," she added.
"I represent a body image that wasn't accepted in high-fashion before, and I'm very lucky to be supported by the designers, stylists and editors that I am: ones that know this is fashion, it's art; it can never stay the same." Gigi stated further.