- Diversity In Spider-Man: Homecoming Excites Director Jon Watts
- Tom Holland's Spider-Man Suit Is The Coolest Of All!
- The New Spider-Man Movie Will Not Focus On Uncle Ben Character Says Eric Carroll
- Tom Holland Attended Real American School To Prepare For Spider-Man Role
- Are They Dating?Tom Holland And Ella Purnell Spotted Dancing Together
- Tom Holland Reveals Why Spider-Man’s The Scariest Film To Shoot
The Marvel Cinematic Universe is certainly getting to the verge of transition. While the contracts of most of its major actors are getting expired, MCU is gradually trying to replace them with young blood to expand its horizon for the future.
Tom Holland is certainly one of them. But for how many movies do he has the contract with MCU? We are all aware of what happened with Andrew Garfield. He just disappeared from the scenario after two Spider-Man films. Will that be the same fate for Tom?
Here what he says,"They give you options, and those could be exercised whenever. Like a cameo in Avengers. I'm unclear as to which movies, though. I do know I have three Spider-Man movies and three solo movies contracted." Tom said.
"But if you have another movie, Marvel is so good at working around it. They're very respectful of your life, really. They understand that you have to work on other movies, and they try and fix it up so you can work around each other." He added further.
So then we can conclude, that the 'friendly neighborhood Spider-Man' isn't leaving us any time sooner. Besides, he has a few more contracts with Marvel Cinematic Universe for cameos,mostly for the Avengers Series.