- Sexism Is Much Stronger And Aggressive Than Racism Says Zoe Saldana
- Zoe Saldana Wants To Explore More On Gamora's Past In Guardians 3
- Zoe Saldana Was Bullied In School For Speaking English
- Zoe Saldana Excited Over Guardians Of The Galaxy-Avengers Crossover
- Donald Trump Won As Hollywood Became Bullies Says Zoe Saldana
- Ben Affleck Wanted Zoe Saldana To Play Graciela In Live By Night
Celebrated actress Zoe Saldana well-known for her role in the Guardians of the Galaxy says it is essential for women to learn to say no. She added it took her a long time, even years to say 'no' to anything she isn't willing.
The Guardians of the Galaxy star revealed on the YouTube series titled Rose Round Table with Zoe Saldana, it actually took her years to realise the significance of rejecting the opportunities as much as embracing them.
"As women, we have to learn to feel extremely comfortable with the word 'no'. The word 'no' is the most positive term we will ever know as a woman because the moment you wake up as a woman." Saldana stated.
Zoe Saldana also said that women in comparison to men, have to face a lot of obstacles and deal with negativity, so it is very important for them to learn to say no.
"You're going to deal with so many more obstacles than man will deal with on an average basis," she added.
She also mentioned: "So if you're not comfortable with the word 'no' you're going to become a very unhappy individual. It took me many years, in my profession, to learn to say 'no' not based on privilege, based on principle."