- I'm A Lion In Most Aspects Of My Life, Except For Love Says Nicole Scherzinger
- Nicole Scherzinger Is Celebrating Birthday In Bikini At Greece
- WHAT! Gigi Hadid And Lewis Hamilton Are Dating?
- Nicole Scherzinger Turns Victoria's Secret Model On Instagram
- Jennifer Lopez, Casper Smart & Nicole Scherzinger In India
- "Our Biggest Challenge Is Long Distance": Nicole Scherzinger
Renowned American singer and actress Nicole Scherzinger, who is rumoured to be dating a tennis player, Grigor Dimitrov, reveals that she is not at all ready to have children at this moment or any sooner as she feels she already has a big family.
Scherzinger says her family is already "popping out kids every day". However, Nicole Scherzinger didn't shy away from the fact that she would love to get married with his boyfriend sooner. She said, "would love to get married one day."
When asked about having kids the singer-actress instantly said "No, because I literally have the biggest family in Hawaii and they are popping out kids every day. For me, all that will come in its own time."
Scherzinger also revealed that she now wants to focus completely on her career and wants to share her talents with the world through her work.
"I feel like God put me on this earth to create something really great and to share whatever gifts he has given me, whether that's music or helping people," Scherzinger said.
"I feel I have to be smart and take my time with my next project and my music because it's got to speak and stand the test of time. But I can't wait to get married and have kids, it'll be awesome," she added further.